Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- ✓ Contact information such as name, business name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- ✓ Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address; and
- ✓ Business information including company size, business type, industry, and revenue.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- ✓ Operate, maintain, improve, and provide our services to you and to conduct our business;
- ✓ Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence;
- ✓ Post and review your comments on our blog.
- ✓ Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers.
Privacy and Sharing of Information
- ✓ We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- ✓ When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- ✓ If Execsearch Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- ✓ To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Execsearch Inc. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us by email at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media Widgets
Changes to this Policy
Security of Information
2325 Parklawn Dr, Suite G, Waukesha, WI 53186.
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name, business name, business mailing address, and email addresses. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.